Last time Jay really let me down, for his album was nothing but a shallow product which contains fashion. So honestly speaking , this time I have really pay little attention to his new album. However, to my great joy, the Jay I have adored and admired for so many years seems to come back this time, with his wonderful masterpiece coming into our sight. In fact, this song is like some kind of autobiography. Jay wrote this song to tell us the fact that to be a superman is very difficult and tired, especially when it comes to setting examples for the mass and saving the world from a serious danger. As a matter of fact, superman is not that almighty as we always think, or even as fragile and weak as us to some extent.
The visit to the Science Park makes me think more about the real world we live in. The imax movie, Forces of the nature, impressed me a lot. In the imax theatre, the hugh hemispherical screen displayed many different kinds of natural disasters, including the earthquake, hurricane and volcanic eruption. Faced with such kinds of powerful and destructive natural forces, we human beings are so weak and negligible. Then in such situation, we always look forward to some kind of superman to save the whole mankind. Have we ever considered that what if superman cannot fly? Have we ever thought that superman is not omnipotent?
The visit to the Science Park makes me think more about the real world we live in. The imax movie, Forces of the nature, impressed me a lot. In the imax theatre, the hugh hemispherical screen displayed many different kinds of natural disasters, including the earthquake, hurricane and volcanic eruption. Faced with such kinds of powerful and destructive natural forces, we human beings are so weak and negligible. Then in such situation, we always look forward to some kind of superman to save the whole mankind. Have we ever considered that what if superman cannot fly? Have we ever thought that superman is not omnipotent?

believe me, Jay will come back someday, for i see his potential is not used up. haha~~
ReplyDeleteanyway, people change all the time, which should be accepted as an unchangeable fact.
Although I don't like Jay, I was still shocked by the album. It is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteIf superman can't fly, we human beings ourselves can solve the problems. We can use the science to solve all the problems. Maybe it is not now. However, one day, all the problems will be solved.
Jay.. is a legend which nobody can ignore. from "superman cannot fly" this title, i think it means he is not superman and even he is superman he also cannot do anything, such as fly. so fans don't require too much..we must believe in him.
ReplyDeleteFrankly, I like Jay's songs better than any other singers' songs. His fantastic and fabulous atmosphere in his songs can causes me have a deep resonance about life. No matter what happens, listening to his songs can be a solution to the tough reality.
ReplyDeleteYes, superman may not be able to fly. However, I realize this only one year ago. Since I was quite young, due to the influence of the Bible, I always believe that one can be almight. Therefore, I was easily crazy even superstitious about some people and imagined that they were perfect. Once they did something not appropriately as I expected, I would become extremely disappointed and sad.
ReplyDeleteNow, I know that I was too naive. No one is perfect and nobady hasn't made any mistake. If I couldn't realize this and continue to expect too high of them, the only result is that I will feel upset one day and they will also be tired.
We all need to be more tolerant to others.