
I still cannot believe that 2 years has passed when 12 of May, the earthquake happened in China. It happened just a few days after Mother’s day. 12 of May is also the International Nurses’ Day which is in memory of Florence Nightingale.
Because of the earthquake happened 2 years ago, 12 of May have another meaning for Chinese people. Someone called Mother’s Day as a day of thanksgiving; we can also call 12 of May a day that we thank all nurses working in the disaster area. They gave hope to people and heal people’s body and soul.
I still remember the day when the earthquake happened. Many people died, some were killed by nature, and some were killed because of saving others. They are heroes. History cannot be forgotten. Here I just wish people died live happily in heaven and people survived inspire themselves to build their new home.
12th of May, 2008, is a nightmare for all the Chinese. Time flies. It has been two years since the earthquake happened. I still remember that I dropped a few silent tears for the army's and medical staff's moving deeds. At the same time, I take pride of our country!
ReplyDeleteas a sufferer, I have some particular feelings about the disaster. I experienced the sorrow and anxiety waiting my parents' news. I witnessed the sadness of departure between young victims and the saddest parents. I really appreciate what all the society did to us refugees. I just want to pay it back, the love and hope, to everyone around. We will be standing whatever disasters and difficulties ahead of us.
ReplyDeleteSurely,as you said,people who took risks of their own lives to save others are heroes.The earthquake did take away the lives of many people but the mutual help in it made the country full of love.
ReplyDelete