Today I saw the logo of 5 -year anniversary of tencent QQ zone. I was asked to write down the most unforgettable events in the past 5 years. My interests were ignited immediately. I began to recall the things happened whether joyous or sad. Actually it is a quarter of my life now. 5 years ago, I, a boy mixed with remaining innocence and puzzled mind, was preparing for my senior school entrance examination. At the current time, I , an adult experienced a great deal of happiness and sorrow, success and failure, reunion and departing, am contemplating and planning my future, career and life. Changes always come and leave with silence. Comparing the photos 5 years ago, I have much to say, however, I don’t know how to start.
In QQ zone, I wrote down those most unforgettable events, including the experience of 5•12 earthquake, the quitting from my first university, going abroad to Singapore. Could I foresee that I come to a foreign country 5 years ago? No. Even one year ago, I still wondered who I would be and where I would locate myself. Life is just like a box of chocolate. You never know what you are goona get. The unexpectancy of life inspires us to create no-ending amazement, miracles to deal with the variables.
The life is like a stage. With the growth of ages, one has to play different roles. 5 years ago, I played a pure student without any responsibilities. 2 years ago, I played a students who owned the opportunity of choose my own future. Now, I get out from the economic support of my parents, and obtain the freedom to overlook the world. Along with our characters’ change, people around us have been changing. Numerous people passed by, and numerous people are coming. Some of them go together with us and once they helped us, supported us, they are friends. Some of them made use of us and deserted us, they are not. Anyhow, both of them taught us a lot and motivated our progress. I really appreciate my classmates, my teachers, my friends, and strangers. Maybe, the existence of them has colored my life. The things I have achieved have intimate relationship with every one of them. What I am is more or less influenced by them. Also, I really hope that I have made them better in the past 5 years.
How many 5-years are there during one’s life? We can count easily. I regret nothing about my past 4 five-years. The next five-years, wonders are to happen. Let’s witness.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment